He’s no Vad Lee, but James Franklin continues to play at a high level as Dallas improves to 8-1-1
What Went Right
- The Orcas passing attack was limited to 8/22 for 59 yards. They also converted only 4 of 13 third down attempts.
- Isaiah Crowell had 155 yards on the day, somewhat below his average.
- James Franklin ran for a pair of scores and connected with Jalen Richard for a third touchdown.
- The Dallas ground game combined for 182 yards and three scores.
- Jalen Richard led Dallas with 137 yards from scrimmage.
- Darius Latham recorded his ninth sack of the season. He also had two tackles for a loss.
What Went Wrong
- Blair Walsh, who was acquired for several draft picks before the deadline, missed on a 40-yard field goal attempt.
Week 10 MVP: QB James Franklin. Franklin continues to make plays with his legs while playing mistake free football in the air.
Week 11 Preview: The Shooters continue this difficult streak, traveling to New Orleans to take on a Nightmare squad that has won six straight since bringing in Jack Del Rio midseason.