What Went Right
- Matt Moore played decent in a comeback attempt – passing for 300 yards and a pair of scores.
- Hayden Plinke had arguably the best tight end performance of the year, hauling in three passes for 30 yards.
- Shaq Johnson continues to show some big play ability, hauling in a 46-yard reception.
- The Iowa ground game was held to fewer than two yards per carry.
What Went Wrong
- Rookie CJ Beathard, who has been mediocre most of 2018, passed for 344 yards and three scores. No interceptions.
- The Omaha ground game was limited to just 64 yards on a 2.5 yard per carry average.
- Brandon Zylstra and Terrelle Pryor each had drops at crucial points in the game.
Week 10 MVP: QB Matt Moore. Moore has stepped up his play in recent weeks and has shown to have chemistry with Terrelle Pryor.
Week 11 Preview: Omaha hosts the winless Minnesota Freeze in hopes to staying alive in the race for the Midwest Division. A loss could prove disastrous for the fate of the season.