Tommy Armstrong Jr (Nebraska) – Armstrong Jr was last seen with the Pittsburgh Forge of the SFL this offseason. Before that, he made a name for himself as one of the premiere Quarterbacks at the Arena/Indoor ranks over the last two years after going undrafted. He got his chance with the Minnesota Vikings in 2017 before heading to the indoor game with “Your Call Football” in 2018, a league where the fans got to call the plays. In 2019 he entered the IFL where he was named the Offensive Rookies of the Year and led the league in rushing yards. In College at Nebraska, he broke numerous Cornhusker records including career passing yards, completions, and touchdowns amongst the many.
Sean Brackett (Columbia) – Brackett was last seen in 2020 with the Massachusetts Pirates of the NAL. In 2018 he was named MVP for the National Arena League and made the All-League rosters two years in a row in 2018 and 2019. Brackett has traveled around the arena/indoor scene playing in the AFL and the Chinese AFL playing for a total of 6 teams throughout his career. In college at Columbia, Brackett was a 2x All-Ivy league member throwing for over 6000 yards in his career.
Kevin Burke (Mount Union) – Burke was last seen with the Memphis Express during the 2019 AAF season. Before that, Burke played in Austria for two seasons with the Dacia Vienna Vikings in 2017-2018, leading them to a Championship in 2017. In 2015, he brought home the gold medal for the United States as the starting Quarterback for the USA National team in the IFAF World Championships. In college at Mount Union, he won back to back Gilardi Trophies, which is the D3 Heisman Trophy. He was the first Junior to win and the first ever two time winner. He also won a National Title in 2012. Burke currently coaches at Case Western Reserve in his home state of Ohio.
Joe Callahan (Wesley) – Callahan was last seen with the Buffalo Gunners of the SFL in this 2020 offseason. He was originally the 2nd overall pick in the SFL after going undrafted in the NFL. He has spent 5 year career in the SFL, bouncing around teams including the Omaha Express who drafted them back in 2016, the Mississippi Cottonmouths, and the Buffalo Gunners. In college at Wesley, he won the Gagliardi Trophy as a senior in 2015, the D3 equivalent to the Heisman Trophy. His 5,063 yard and 55 TD season made Callahan the first ever D3 player to throw for over 5,000 yards in a season.
Alex Carder (Western Michigan) – Carder was last seen with the West Michigan Ironmen during the 2020 AAL season. Before that, Carder started his career off with the Detroit Lions his rookie season after a stellar career in college. He then spent the last 6 seasons in various indoor leagues including the Arena Football League, as well as a season in Ottawa with the Redblacks in 2014. He has been on the Ironmen the past 4 seasons and has won multiple all-league honors and league MVPs. In College at Western Michigan, he set some MAC records and was one of the elite QB prospects after getting invited to the Shrine Game.
Charles McCullum (Stillman) – Last seen in 2020 with the Spokane Shock of the IFL. Before that, he spent the past two seasons guiding the high-powered Carolina Cobras offense. In 2019, he topped the NAL in Passing Yards (2883), Passing TDs (66), Total Offense Yards (3007), and Total Offense TDs (74) while the team finished second in the NAL. In Carolina’s inaugural campaign, the Cobras won the 2018 NAL Championship as McCullum once again bested the league. McCullum also quarterbacked the Nashville Venom to back-to-back playoff appearances in 2014 and 2015 including the league championship game his second season as well as leading the 2013 Cedar Rapids Titans to the United Conference Championship. He is rated as one of the top 10 All-Time players in the IFL.
David Pindell (UConn) – Pindell was last seen in 2019 Rookie Mini Camps with both the Minnesota Vikings and the Tampa Bay Bucs. He mostly played everything but Quarterback, including special teams, running back, and wide receiver. However, he has done nothing but train at Quarterback over the past year and that is what he plans on playing in the TAL. In college at UConn, he finished his senior season with 3000 multi-purpose yards.
Brandon Silvers (Troy) – Silvers was last seen in 2020 with the Milwaukee Warriors during camp. He was signed in 2019 after his stint with the AAF and the Memphis Bombers where he started a few games. After going undrafted in 2018, he was invited to attend Rookie Camp with the New Orleans Saints. In college at Troy, he had an amazing career leaving the Trojans as one of their best quarterbacks in school history. He finished with over 10,000 yards and a passer rating of 135.8.
- Jonathan Bane (Dakota Wesleyan) – Last seen in 2020 with the NAL’s Jacksonville Sharks
- Shane Boyd (Kentucky) – Last seen in 2019 with the Baltimore Brigade in the AFL. Also, jumped around the SFL in the past, seeing no playing time.
- Kolton Browning (Louisiana-Monroe) – Last seen in 2018 with the Dallas Marshalls of the CIF.
- Rakeem Cato (Marshall) – Last seen in 2020 with the NAL’s Orlando Predators.
- Ross Comis (UMass) – Last seen in 2019 with the Ottawa Redblacks in the CFL.
- Mike FaFaul (UCLA) – Last seen in 2019 with the NAL’s Jacksonville Sharks.
- Andrew Ford (UMass) – Last seen in 2018 in his senior season with UMass.
- Garrett Fugate (Central Missouri) – Last seen in 2020 with the Youngstown Steelmakers in the D-League. Also, was in training camp with the SFL’s Columbus Explorers this offseason and played for the the New York Guardians of the XFL in 2020.
- Tommy Grady (Utah) – Last seen in 2019 with the Albany Empire in the AFL. Also, played for the SFL’s Washington Wave in 2016.
- Randy Hippeard (Virginia-Wise) – Last seen in 2109 with the Atlantic City Blackjacks in the AFL.
- DeVante Kincade (Grambling State) – Last seen in 2020 with the CFL’s Hamilton Tiger Cats.
- Mitch Leidner (Minnesota) – Last seen with the Youngstown Steel during the 2018 D-League season as well as Training Camp with the Minnesota Vikings the same year.
- Conner Manning (Georgia State) – Last seen in 2019 with the Calanda Broncos in Switzerland.
- Daquan Neal (Elizabeth City State) – Last seen in 2020 with the Iowa Barnstormers of the IFL.
- Andre Nunez (Louisiana) – Last seen in 2018 during his senior season at Louisiana.
- Evan Orth (South Alabama) – Last seen in 2018 during his senior season at South Alabama.
- Drew Powell (Livingstone) – Last seen in 2020 with the IFL’s Arizona Rattlers.
- Peter Pujals (Holy Cross) – Last seen in 2019 with the Chattanooga Railers of the D-League. Also was on the AAF’s Atlanta Legends that same year.
- Lamar Raynard (North Carolina A&T) – Last seen in 2018 during his senior season with North Carolina A&T.
- Grant Russell (Ohio Dominican) – Last seen in 2020 with the NAL’s Carolina Cobras.
- Cole Sears (Arkansas at Monticello) – Last seen in 2019 with the CFL’s BC Lions.
- Bryan Shirreffs (UConn) – Last seen in 2017 during his senior season at UConn.
- Warren Smith (Maine) – Last seen in 2020 with the New Jersey Flight of the NAL.
- Jeff Ziemba (Shepherd) – Last seen in 2020 with the Arizona Rattlers of the IFL.